Thursday, May 21, 2009

21/5/09 - Still fit

I have to admit with the distinct lack of resistence work I’ve been doing lately I thought my fitness would have dropped quite a lot. Deciding to kick it back in to gear, I hit the kettlebell swings for 12 minutes of pain. Ahhh it took me back. All the way back to January.

Anyway, it seems I was wrong:

  •  Kettlebell swings x 12 minutes @ 20kg
  • 10 minutes meditation

Proud to say, I beat my personal record of 242 swings. Smashed it infact. Total count was 364 swings in 12 minutes. By the end of the 12 minutes I just plain couldn’t hold on to the bell any more, so I’m happy with that number for now.

It was tempting to do some presses instead of the meditation, but I really need to practice so I stuck to my guns instead. Felt great afterwards I have to admit!

No comments:

Post a Comment