Friday, June 26, 2009

Dear Diary

June 26, 2009

Dear Diary,

I took today off from work (I needed a sunny day outside) so I stayed home with my bf.  We slept in, had a big breakfast, worked out, read in the backyard, watched some DVDs, read in the backyard and so on.

Last night I had a bbq and wine with some good friends.  It was very nice.  Back on the diet and exercise today though!  I did Week 5 Day 3 of the challenges and that was easy.  No problem!  Might see how many pushups I can do tonight.  Also going to go for a run when it gets cooler.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, blueberries, 1 pc ancient grain toast dry, bacon (crisp and patted down), water

Snack: Protein shake after working out

Lunch: roast beef, blueberries, peas

Dinner: 2 chicken hot dogs, blueberries, water

No comments:

Post a Comment