Thursday, June 11, 2009

Simple Butt workout

I was not impressed with my butt when I was looking at it in a change room mirror.  So I’m going to train my butt hard.  I like Carmen’s workout because it is simple, and has 2 different routines so you can do one on say Monday and do the second one on Thursday. 

Here’s the summary:

Day 1

Dead Lifts (4-5 sets of 12-15 reps)

Leg Curls (3-4 sets of 15 reps)

Forward Lunges (5 sets of 20 reps)

Squats (3-4 sets of 15-20)

Day 2

Leg Extensions (3-4 sets of 15 reps)

Backward Lunges (4-5 sets of 20 reps)

Leg Presses (4-5 sets of 15 20 reps) I increase weight with each set.

Stepping on bench with light weights (3 sets of 20 reps)

Her site also has videos and descriptions of the above exercises as well as printable routines.  Check it out: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/carmen10.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment