Monday, July 6, 2009

Dear Diary

July 6, 2009

What is going on with me?  I ate 2, yes 2!!!! chocolate bars today…starving and needed energy.  One after my lunch hour workout and one before Squash tonight.

I did fulfill my goal of going for a run before breakfast.  2.34km before work.  I woke up early, ate breakfast, went back to bed for an hour, got up and ran and then biked to work!  But on my way out I forgot food, so ended up with a turkey sandwich from Tim Hortons and the 2 chocolate bars.

Breakfast: eggs, oatmeal, wheatgerm, water, coffee, blueberries

Snack: 1/2 turkey, mustard, lettuce, tomato on whole wheat

Lunch: 1/2 turkey, mustard, lettuce, tomato on whole wheat, choc bar (Sweet marie for the nuts)

Snack: Oh Henry

Ugh.  I know.  Damn well be getting my period soon to explain the insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment