Tuesday, July 7, 2009

not feeling too good, making changes

i was getting sicker the last couple of days. lack of energy, confusion, headache. 2 nights ago i gave up and exhaustedly went to sleep. I read awhile but it was one of those headaches that hurts too much too read but hurts too much too sleep. I layed there trying to falling asleep and felt shaky all over and my heart felt like it was beating hard. i was a mess and i felt really awful. i felt a little better after finally sleeping but the headache, exhaustion and swimmy head continued all day. My husband came home from work and said I looked sick and pale. I decided to eat a cooked dinner with the family, it was a bean and cheese quesadilla. I felt better last night and this morning. I read the signs could have been anemia and I think I was anemica as a kid, gonna call my mom and see if she knows.

I am going to continue with my green smoothies and having lots of fruit and salads during the day. I will probably add in some chicken and fish and some other things. I will have to stop naming my diets. Obviously this won’t be “eating raw” I have learned in the past week (eating 100% Raw) that I don’t WANT to sprout mung beans and dehydrate my food. I think there is a healthy balance that I can achieve eating natural whole foods without going to an extreme.

I don’t know exactly what is next but I feel better today than I have in the last few days eating raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment