Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dear Diary

July 11, 2009

Dear Diary,

Well, got up at 6am on a Saturday, drove down to The Beaches in Toronto through traffic because the Indy is going on, found parking not near the beach, got there, played one game which we lost by 1 point, and then the sky opened up and we called it a day.  The organizers put the tourni on hold until noon and that meant we’d have to wait around from 9:30am to 1:00pm to play again.  Ugh!  So got soaked walking back to the car, lost my flipflops in Noah’s flood in the parking lot, and went home. 

With that said, I had no appetite yesterday, probably because I didn’t do any of my usual physical activity.  Went to play dice at a friend’s house, picked up lunch/supper at a salad bar, and enjoyed more dice and Yahtzee! with a few beers in the backyard. 

So I am very refreshed for today – going to go for a run and do some exercises in the living room today while watching a good movie.

I am up at such an ungodly hour again because my bf is heading to NJ and Washington DC and he needed breakfast.  Back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment