Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lemonade Diet: Day 2

July 4th 2009

5:19pm

Work up around 1pm today. Immediately took my SWF. I actually downed it faster today. I read somewhere that you should down the flush within 10-15 mins of it being made. So I did it in about 15 mins. After that my stomach churned and nothing. LOL About 3 hrs later I had a bowel movement. It was normal. No gushy wet stuff like they talk about on other blogs. But I guess I have to get all the solids out 1st. I am on my 4th glass of lemonade. I found if I put the lemonade in a 24oz gatorade bottle I drink it faster. 24oz = 3- 8oz glasses of lemonade. So it makes it not as tedious. I drink it faster. I find that 6 long gulps take about 1/3 of liquid in the bottle away.  I am thinking of adding another glass of tea to my diet. But I am not sure. I am just impatient. I measured my waist today so now I will know if and when I begin to lose weight.

My SO said he will teach me some excercises you can do sitting down tonight. I can’t wait. I really want to excercise for at least 30 mins. But it is so hard with only 1 ankle. I think if I don’t die of starvation ( not too bad yet) that I may do it a few more days since I am off to rough start. But I have to be finished by the 19th. So maybe I will do this from June 3 – 16th. That is 13 days then 3 days to wean off. So 16 days. If I lose a 1lb a day I will be happy. That would bring me down to a substainable range.

My family is having a cookout today, but I am not going. Mounds of food for miles to see is not a good thing when you are on a no food diet. I am going to miss it. I love going over there for fireworks and eating. But do you know what I love more? Losing weight and reclaiming the self-image that I once had. So oh well. See you all at the Memorial Day cookout!

Will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment