Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back

Well, that losing weight thing obviously did not work.

Then.

Now, I am doing rather well in that department! Er… relatively well.

Six pounds have been shed! Considering how much more I exercise than I used to, one would think that I would have lost much more than that. I blame my lack of consistency in terms of exercise and love of muffins.

Anyways, I have been jogging (up to thirty minutes without stopping) and biking (one hour, high resistance, no stopping) and it seems to be working! My legs are leaner and stronger and my pants fit better. And that is only after six pounds!

I am excited to see how the rest of the weight looks when it is no longer on me.

I have been unable to jog recently thanks to a pretty gnarly shin splint, but the bike does not seem to bother the injury at all. Speaking of which, the time has come for me to ride off into the sunset! (Not really. The bike does not move.)

Peace!

Sophiebeee

No comments:

Post a Comment