Monday, April 27, 2009

My Fitness Goals

In the words of Joey Atlas, “fitness goals come in many forms and definitions”.

He then lists “the broadest terms that encompass the majority of fitness goals as applied to the general population.

  • 1) Fat loss/Weight loss
  • 2) Muscle ‘Toning’
  • 3) Strength Building
  • 4) Muscle Building
  • 5) Energy Enhancement
  • 6) Body Shaping (Re-shaping)/Body Sculpting
  • 7) Flexibility Improvement
  • Reduction in Aches & Pains
  • 9) Improved Self-Image & Self-Confidence
  • 10) Improved Health/Medical Profile
  • 11) Cellulite Reduction and Flab Lifting”

In my case my fitness goals are 1, 2, 6, 7, 9 and 11.

The main, driving force behind them being number 9 - improved self-image and self-confidence. All the other goals will happen as a result of me doing my sexy butt makeover workouts and will ultimately lead to my main goal of having improved self-image and self-confidence.

In order to get your program to work for you, you need to work out what your fitness goals are and which one means the most to you. You have to put that above all else and keep it at the forfront of your mind. Especially on the days when you are tired, or can’t be bothered to do your workout or somebody offers you a chocolate biscuit!

I just keep focussing on how great I am gonna feel when I have achieved weight loss, muscle toning, body shaping, flexibility improvement, cellulite reduction and flab lifting and how my self-image and self-confidence is gonna go through the roof!!

If you want to make your goals happen, sign up for your Sexy Butt Makeover today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment