Wednesday, March 25, 2009

aaarrrgggh! and other stuff

I am stuck in the same 3 pound range that I have been in for weeks - so I am really dedicating myself (since Sunday) to doing the “protein only thing” - lots of protein drinks and eggs and walking. We will see how that goes. AARRGGHHH! I heard so many peole talk about not losing weight after the seventh month and I don’t want that to be me!

Last night I went to a dive bar/club called The DragonFly on Santa Monica in Hollywood. It is the kind of place where you stand in line with your ticket and show ID - the Bouncer stopped me because he said I was using someone else’s ID. COOL! I still look the same to me, but I will take the compliment (I think it’s a compiment?!?) ANyway. I was let in and did alot of dancing - in the really uncool- I am too white to dance way I boogie down rhythemlessly. Can that count as excercize? No! I did not have any alcohol! The bouncer, when I went outside to rest my ears - did bring me some bottled water though. I took his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment