Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 4

Now it’s day 4 I am getting on fine, feeling a little unwell today but I put that down to the cold weather.

So far I have trained daily, doing:

30-50 minutes of cross training

5-10 minutes of rowing/bike

Up to 90 reps (in sets of course) of weights on random areas such as back or chest, then shoulder and legs. I will make this part more structured soon rather than just random. I am just so exhausted after it.

I feel better, though my look hasn’t changed much. I’ve been eating well, which consists of oatmeal, sandwhich at work, meal at home like rice and vegetables, grilled steak and rice, tomorrow will be vegetables.

Ideally I should be eating 5-6 times a day of light meals to keep the metabolism flowing, I may take some fat reduction pills, which are safe and has many positive reviews. What I will definatly be doing though is buying protein powder, it acts as a good meal replacement.

Alright, time to rest. Next picture will be Sunday, hoping to see a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment