Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hit a goal then implode...

There was a “Biggest Loser” contest at work and yesterday was the last weigh in.  I have lost 25 pds since Jan 12.  I started at 232 and yesterday I had a final weigh in of 207.  So what did I do… Didn’t plan what I was going to eat, ate bread, bought 5 pounds of chocolate easter eggs for the other place that I work and probably ate 4-5 ounces of them.  DH was out helping at the Elks and he brought home some turkey and stuffing and I ate that at 8:00pm.  OK I have been much farther out of control in my life but that doesn’t excuse the behavior.

I need to try to figure out the behavior, why do I do this to myself… I am trying to feed an emptiness inside and food is not the answer, I know that but I continue to go back to the same behaviors time and time again.  Today I got off to a bit of a rough start but I will move on. I started with 3 slices of bread, one with margarine.  Now for the remainder of the day I will preplan ( following the suggestion of the book “The Ten Commandments”).  

  • Lunch at CH- Soup and water
  • Drive home snack - some carrots
  • Dinner - Asparagus (DH is out of town for the day so I will be alone for dinner)

I also MUST get to the LIbrary, need to order in Atlas Shrugged to meet my weekly goal.

Finallly how would I rate my success on fulfilling my goals last week— Bathroom clean up 100%, logging food not even 50%, I only logged 3 out of 6 days, but today starts  a new week so I have the opportunity to get a 100

No comments:

Post a Comment