Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fruit/Veg-Day 4

  • Fruit: Orange
  • Vegetable: Celery/Slice of Green Pepper/Baby Carrots

So the 4th day of the exchange. 

Overall, I am liking my healthy little snacks and feel good when I’m preparing them for the day. 

I still don’t love Peppers much but Green peppers somehow taste better plain than the red or yellow bell peppers.  Go figure.  Someone said that eating celery is negative calories because it takes the body as much energy to consume/digest as they are worth.  I will have to Google that later. 

Today I even chose not to get french fries in the cafeteria (though the other day I did have some).  I think its reasonable to allow myself at least one small quantity of french fries if I really want to have some once a week.  Pretty soon that will be once a month and then once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment