Sunday, March 14, 2010

Immune Boosting

As I write this, I’m sitting on my couch with a glass of wine.  Drinking is a rarity for me these days but, with a friend in from out-of-town, I’ve had a social week that’s involved alcohol.  Unfortunately, the drinking adds a unneccessary calories without a whole lot of nutritional value,  Especially when you take in more than 4 ounces.  And let’s be honest, not many people stick to just 4 ounces.

Speaking of nutrition, I just got off the phone with my friend, Pamela, who was talking to me about boosting my immune system.  Obviously, since I’ve had trouble shaking this sickness, mine is for shit.  I’m going to visit some websites tonight to get some tips on eating to boost your immune system.  I’ll check back in tomorrow or Monday and share any valuable information I find.

[Via http://thebiggestloserhomechallenge.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment