Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Plan In Place... Time For Results

I’ve been struggling with my weight for quite some time now.  As of last night, I’ve got a plan in place to fix it.  Now that I’ve got a definitive plan I’m very optimistic about the potential for success.  I weighed 227.0 this morning and I’m hoping that if I stick to what I’ve laid out below I’ll be well on my way to sub 200!

The Plan

  1. Limit carbs to less than 30 grams per day
  2. Workout at least 3 days per week
  3. No snacking after 9:00 PM
  4. At least 5 glasses of water per day
  5. Eat breakfast every day

Time will tell if this will be a successful plan, but I think it addresses quite a few things that have kept me from being successful in the past.

[Via http://iuchewie.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment