Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 12 - Insane Yo!

Tonight I was NOT going to workout, I felt so bummed out…but I put the kiddos in bed and I did it. Tonight was day 12 of beachbody insanity…todays workout…cardio power and resistance. This workout is no joke, it is intense. During the stretch immediately after the warm-up workout (I call it a workout because it is more of a workout than what someone would consider a warm-up)…anyway, I was sweating buckets. I don’t think more sweat has rolled off my face ever. Maybe that is pouring on the melodrama pretty thick, but hey! It was an intense workout. I still struggle with some of the moves, but I am sooo much better than the first week.

I have not lost any weight, but that’s okay because I think it will come if I just keep it up.

Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment