Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To shart or not to shart, that is the question

Dear J,

I need to set a goal and really, really mean it this time.  I want to lose 80 lbs in 10 months.  This would be in September and when a certain friend is getting married.  I want to be thin and healthy for her nuptials!  Since I will be officiating the wedding I don’t want to look like “the world’s fattest priest” that they referenced five or six times on yesterday’s iCarly episode (don’t judge).

So here is my plan.

Starting ASAP I will attend Pilates classes at the YMCA twice a week.  I will make healthier food for the fam.  I will take the Alli I bought a year ago (again, don’t judge).  Now that I don’t have a regular gig, I won’t live in constant fear that I might accidently “shart” at work.  You know what a shart is, right?  It’s when you think you need to fart and instead you shit yourself a little, yeah, not pleasant and not something I want to do in front of others.  If I am at home, I can shit myself all I want and will be fine.

Seriously, I do want to try it since I already freaking bought it!  Also, I have GOT to hit the gym more often.  If you lived here we could work out together.  Or, we would sabotage each other like when we were in college and joined that gym and would hit the Sonic next door afterwards…yeah, maybe this long-distance thing is better for us.

Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment