Saturday, November 7, 2009

Here we go again!

Technorati Tags: overweight,weight loss,tired,success

Well, it is time to try again. I have had great success with Spark in the past, then I fell of the wagon and I gained all the weight I lost and then some.

I feel like crap, I am short of breath, all classic signs of being WAY TOO OBESE!

My dad has lost about 50 plus pounds, so he is going to be my inspiration. If my dad, who is 63 this year can do it, then my lay ass can do it at 40!

We are going to start working out together once I get things taken care of with my gym and joining his.

In the mean time, time to get religious with Spark again. Track everything, track all the time.

I am tired of feeling like crap all the time!

Today I take the first steps to succeeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment