Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting "High" On Exercise

I’m hooked.  Jazzercise is kicking up the endorphins and it feels good.  I’m totally loving the feeling that I have the rest of the day after a good workout in class.  Two days ago, after 11 straight days of 45-150 minutes of exercise a day, I got 0 minutes.  That’s right, not one minute of exercise fit into my day Wednesday.  I felt antsy and missed the endorphins.  So, I tried to make up for it yesterday and today.  I’m not back up for the week to an average of 90 minutes per day.  Whew!  That feels better.

Oh, and feeling skinny yesterday but still weighing the same, I snuck out the measuring tape.  An entire 1/2 in off my waist in two weeks!  Now that’s amazing!

Short post today as I’m getting up before 6 am to go skate with my son.

How I did today:

1.  Sleep - 6.5 hours last night

2.  Exercise - 60 minutes Jazzercise and 80 minutes of hiking

3.  Strength training - part of Jazzercise

4.  Yoga – nope

5.  Meditation – 0 

6.  Food – a lot of food – PMS + a lot of exercise = hungry patty

How I did yesterday:

1.  Sleep - 7 hours Wed. night

2.  Exercise - 0 (boy did it feel weird!)

3.  Strength training - none

4.  Yoga – nope

5.  Meditation – 0 

6.  Food – don’t remember

No comments:

Post a Comment