Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My name is Holly and I am addicted....

For 12 years I have been overweight. I am so overweight now that it truly affects my lifestyle. I have been praying for God to “heal” me from this weight and to take this struggle  away. I have moments of motivation and I am driven but then there are more moments where I seriously want to just give up. I speak to girls/teens about how beautiful they are no matter their size and yet I struggle with being OBESE! So many of my closest friends say “no Holly you are not obese” but the Wii says so and so did my doctor. I have never admitted this nor have I really ever dealt with it as being a sin. I don’t get drunk on alcohol but I get drunk on FOOD! I have heard so many pastors say this very thing  recently.  Yesterday I finally talked to a beautiful lady who is  a physical trainer and who is also interested in maybe joining UNBOUND Ministry.  I am drawn to her story and I am overwhelmed at how God works. I shared with her my story and she shared her story. We connected and I am excited to see what comes out of this friendship.   I need accountability, I need to be pushed and I need money to do it because healthy foods and such are not cheap!  I am praying for God to consume my heart with a passion to become healthy. I didn’t say lose weight and be beautiful! Psalm 45 says The KING IS ENTHRALLED WITH MY BEAUTY..I want to be healthy so I can live life to the FULLEST! So I am asking for you guys to partner with me as start AGAIN to become healthy. I just blogged this same thing a few months back and as I write this now I think to myself “you will fail” & “you are hypocrite”   I want it to be different this time! With your prayers, and God leading me I know things are going to change = ) My name is Holly and I am addicted to food…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment