Tuesday, November 24, 2009

For the love of (Soy) Milk

I’ve always been mildly lactose intolerant, so the adjustment to soy milk for me was really none at all because for as long as I can remember I’ve been substituting regular milk for soy in everything from tea and coffee to cereal and in cooking and baking. I’ve even used soy cream in cooking – but lets leave that for another “For the love of…” entry.

Alpro Soya Milk

Alpro Soy products used to be my favourite when living in the UK, everything from their cream to yogurt to flavoured milks I used to absolutely love. Unfortunately I don’t seem to get the same selection here although if I did it would definately be on my permanent shopping list!! I used to love their soy chocolate milk too, full of chocolatey goodness!

So Good Soy Milk

With my limited selection however, So Good Soy Milk is amazing, they have a huge range of sweetened and unsweetend soy milks, with various flavours ranging from plain to vanilla.

The Verdict: This one is definately on my permanent shopping list. I do prefer the individual serving cartons though, as I find that I go through periods where I just don’t drink it fast enough before it goes off or don’t have enough cereal to go with it. So this way, I feel I can have what I want in moderate amounts with no pressure to finish the massive carton super fast. And since I’m the only one that drinks it in my house, it’s perfect!

 

[Via http://areyoutheresoy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment