Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fatty Fatty Fatty

Ugh.  So I am on the weight loss train again.  First let me just ask, what the hell?  Why is it so hard?  I used to think I was stronger than all of this, but alas, I am falling prey to the common emotions everyone seems to have.  When I am stressed, I like to eat.  There isn’t any other way around it.  I can eat healthy all day long if I am happy, but how do I keep it up when my emotions run high and I don’t have any other way to deal with these emotions?

I guess the questions I should be asking myself have much more to do with my mental state than with my problem with food.  I am an addict.  There I said it.  My drug of choice at the moment is food.  I am always searching for my next fix and my fix right now is food.  So, my weight loss journey is not quite as simple as maybe it is for other people, I do not know.  I do not want to assume that I have it harder than others or anything.  But I do acknowledge that I am an addict.  Isn’t that the first step?  Until I blog again…

No comments:

Post a Comment