Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blizzard

Well!  It wasn’t raining today…it was snowing!!  So, again I didn’t get outside to walk, and I didn’t even think about popping in this Walking DVD I have!  Tomorrow I’m going to be doing the walking dvd because I really want to move more.  I feel very tired last few days because I haven’t been moving at all.

It really showed this week, I had weigh in tonight at my TOPS meeting and I lost a 1/4 pound.  Although I’m happy I lost weight, I know that I can do much better.  So this week I’m really going to make an effort into my exercising.  I have to admit that I do feel so much better when I workout.  There’s just something about the workout that gets the juices pumpin’!  I feel more alive the more I move.  Nan was right about that.  She tried to tell me that when I first came home. 

I’ve got a handle on eating the raw foods, now I need to work on exercise and also on drinking more water.  I haven’t been drinking much water in the last few days.  I’d been doing good.

I find it hard some times to keep up the momentum for my plans.  I can see that what I am doing is making a difference, but there’s still a part of me that wants to keep everything the same.  There’s a part of me that rebels against changing.  I have trouble finishing what I start, no matter how good intentioned I am about working on it whether for health or for relationships or whatever.  This time however I have support.  I have the TOPS meetings and my grandparents.  Which I didn’t have before.  Also being able to blog my thoughts and feelings helps get things off my chest and out of my head.

My Weight at TOPS tonight was 225.  I had a lot of encouragement from the chapter, they are always excited about my progress.  Since joining at the end of September, I have consistantly lost weight.  I haven’t gained any weight, or stayed the same.  I’m proud of that.  It’s definately helping me to keep pushing myself to do better.

[Via http://lechandra.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment