Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22nd, 2009

Well, this weekend was a fantastical bust!  Between the frequent trips to McD and Burger King because, ya know, what the hell else are you supposed to eat on the road, and the fact that I was snowed in for 3 days… my whole, “I gotta eat healthy-ish” thing went right out the window.  I did manage to get outside on Sunday, and shovel some snow.  That was a good little workout.  The hike to friggin the main road was fun, too.

My paperwork for the gym isnt back, yet.  I didnt expect it would be.  It has to get faxed to another state where my supervisor’s supervisor has to sign it, and then fax it back here so I can then fax it down to the gym poobahs.

I still cant find my scale.  I might just shuffle downstairs and use the one in the lady’s locker room… but I’m wearing jeans and boots and a sweater.  Ol well.  It’ll just make my first weigh in look awesome.  Right?

So, thats the news.

[Via http://journey2little.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment