Thursday, December 31, 2009

made it through day one...

air popcorn 31 calories per cup...

9:40pm: light on calories for today… 877. Which is way low for me… but my eating has been out of control and I still feel so full from the endless food. Mostly sugar!! Made it through day one though. And I am happy about that… Feels good to be going in the right direction. Bugging me that my 100 days fall so close to my project. Will be doing 100 days during preproduction. Production is not helpful for weight loss. Craft service. UGH!! I put on 30 pounds during the last production!! Ugh big time. Not this time. I stopped exercising completely. Blood bath. No wonder I was so crazy. Lots of food and no exercise and complete stress. Special. I just need to be aware and then I will be able to avoid the whole mess… Pop corn worked for me. Need to pick. Gets me crazy. Had 5 cups of pop corn tonight. Helps. I’m going to have another cup of decaf and then call it a night. Tomorrow I’m measuring all and doing my video weigh in… Very happy about spinning class tomorrow. It is pycho spinning. Needed. Really ache after that class… I need to ache. I am planning on losing 12 pounds the first week. Let’s see how that goes. I feel that the 188 number isn’t real. I feel that is just bloated mess. I need to get the hell out of this mess. I feel so lousy. I will be so happy just being in the 150. Ugh. That seems so far away. Ugh… I will get there. I think I can. I think I can. End of day one. Made it through day one… Yeah. Tomorrow: Day two!!! I will do this one day at a time…

[Via http://100daystoformerglory.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment