Tuesday, December 29, 2009

virgin blogger introduction

So, I am just getting started; new here in the blogging world.  What will my blog be about?  What is my focus?  I don’t know, I have a lot of thoughts I want to get out there; nothing specific just a blubbering mom of 3, wife and business owner needing her own outlet or salvation.

I am currently watching the snow fall; we are expecting 4 more inches tonight. The kids will love that.  Bonnie played outside last night for the first time and Butch and Sundance had a blast introducing her to the snow!  They played on the swing-set and slide and the dogs chased them through the yard.  It was a beautiful night.  I took pictures of the kids playing and tried to get Bonnie as she went down the slide, but she went too fast and knocked me over.  I’ll post the pictures from that.  I am still recovering from the fall…that little girl had some speed to her!

Bonnie is 2 and Butch and Sundance are 9 year old twin boys.

My twins are my IVF babies and I was blessed with conceiving my daughter without medical assistance.

I love watching movies and reading on my kindle.  My most recent movie was Julie and Julie…I could have done without that one, but I guess it wasn’t the worst movie I have ever seen.  My most recent read on kindle is Anna Karenina…cant get into that one, but still trying.

I have started a weightless plan.  Not a real plan other than the plan to lose weight and get in shape.  Today is day two if the plan.  I am feeling ok, a bit sore and craving some chocolate, but other than that I am good to go.  The Wii fit is part of my plan.  It is fun and I hope I can keep going between it and the treadmill.  I am looking to shed 40 lb..  That is right, 40 pounds.  Wii told me that I should have a short term goal so I set it at 20 lb. in 3 months.  So that is it for now.

[Via http://passthexanax.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment