Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank you...

I just want to express my gratitude to all of you who have checked out and commented about my last post here and for voting in that poll. I really do feel very strongly that we have to speak up and be heard about these things instead of being complacently.

For those of you who might not have read the earlier posts, this is really a daily blog for me, an outlet if you will. I am going through some of the hardest times of my life right now. I have changed a lot of things in my life in order to save my life. I do feel a lot better for the changes made, it certainly has not been easy. In one of the comments yesterday, I have found a person who can truly share this experience with me. From the great white north, yeah… Canada… his name is Jeff, and he too is going on the journey of weight loss. I really appreciate his support and input. Thanks man!

Click Here to visit his site

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am a former strip club DJ, and I tell you, I have seen and done some crazy stuff. First let me say, to those of you not familiar with strip clubs personally, they are not really all that they are made out to be, for the most part. Yes, there are the clubs that are no better that whore houses, and in every club there is at least one to four girls that feel that is the only way that they will make money. Having said that, there are really a lot of dancers that will act like they suck dick and fuck all day long, or that they would, but “with you only”… 95% of these are just giving you a line of shit! Fact is, there are a lot that will not do anything but dance for you and gladly take your money, hey, that’s what they are really there for… There are, conversely, many that have said to me, “I don’t care what the guy does, just as long as he doesn’t touch me or get any on me!” Need I say more? I am not looking down on them for that, I don’t judge them at all, because I know that their job is one that is very hard, pardon the pun, and it is not an easy lifestyle, again with the pun.

I have to tell all the guys/girls who attend, either occasionally or frequently, a strip club all in the name of finding love. Really, do not go there looking for a girlfriend. I will admit it happens very rarely, but for the most part, if you think you are making headway, you are being played…

I understand the whole idea of trying to escape you own reality for a while, but, don’t get it in your head that there is any chance that you are actually going to find your “one and only” strutting her stuff and snapping a crisp dollar bill into her garter belt. If a dancer is going to get into a real relationship, it will usually be with someone who is not a customer of the club or someone who is employed by the club or a friend of a friend… there are exceptions to the rule. But let me say, from experience, dating a stripper is not all that it is cracked up to be! Most of them, not all, have what I always say, “more luggage than Samsonite, and more issues than Time magazine.”

To tell the truth, druggies and whores aside, there are a lot of mothers, single or not, and young girls just trying to make some money, sometimes, the only way that they think they can. There are really shady things that go on in every walk of life, including but not limited to  strip clubs. When you chose a good club to go to, and go there with the plan of just having a good day/night out spending too much for drinks and tipping and enjoying the company of some beautiful women, you are in for a treat. Just don’t get caught up in the drama and other assorted bullshit!

Well, I am off to make breakfast and get into my daily activities. I am trying really hard to stick to the schedule I have written myself to get my exercise done and my eating done at the right times, with regularity. I really think that it is going to help in forming good habits and not wasting time that I could be improving myself. Thank you all for your love and support!

Check out my links page or click on the following:

Video Blog

Donation

Twitter

View This Poll

survey software

[Via http://kennyislosingit.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment