Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dear LAUSD

Get it together! No wonder everyone thinks you suck – in many ways you do. This is the front of your building tonight just before the Holiday Music Concert – you know, the one there was no notice for at NHHS.

Please note the locked doors and lack of sign age telling parents and friends to go through the teacher’s parking lot and wade in the dark through puddles. I don’t feel welcomed.

I get that you don’t have any money and are in sketchy neighborhoods. I don’t get why you can’t respect yourself and your clients by providing basic customer service like a staff member telling parents how to get to the concert. Fortunately the large group of hooded teenager boys were friendly enough to show me

More on your failings later. I have a wonderful teenager to support by watching her sing now that I’ve found the hall.

[Via http://shortandfat.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment