Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hey I Went to a Weigh In!

I skipped last week due to the cold and my own sheer laziness. Tonight however I got my ass in gear and headed out in the cold (with as little clothing as possible of course) and weighed in!

Weigh in went pretty well, except that the woman behind the desk tells me I need a new book (we get little books that they put our weight stickers in every week), I tell her “no thanks, I like mine” she tells me that everyone has to start the new year with a new book. I am irritated by this. I love my book! It has logged every pound I have lost, it is worn to shit from swimming around my purse all week, it has my little goals noted in the spine. I don’t want a new book! The woman gives me no choice and puts this weeks sticker in my new shiny book! F*** You lady!

Ok moving on from that rant, my weigh in results were…

-2.4 pounds

Not too bad, please note its for two weeks not just one. I’m not really seeing huge weeks anymore. I’m hoping to lose at least 1.6 pounds this week to put me at my 65lbs lost. Then only 10 more pounds till goal! On my scale I need to lose 7 more pounds by january 1st. This is no time to screw up!

This weekend Mr. Gaunt and I have THREE parties to attend! The first is friday night up in Boulder for a friends going away party. It’s at a bar and I’m sure will involve plenty of alcohol (or as I refer “the silent fattener!)…ugg. The second is a holiday cocktail party that will have more alcohol and cookies! I plan on bringing my one point Coconut Macaroons just incase theres nothing else. I like to snack at a party. The last is Sunday and its Mr. Gaunt and I’s work christmas party. Its going to be at a bowling alley with a pizza buffet…holy cow! I havent had real pizza in at least 6 months, I will not start now.  So I’m a little worried, but I’m gonna try to limit myself. I need to look up info on low cal drinks and make sure they are available.

Tonight Im making Eggplant lasagna with ground turkey! Ill post pics and the recipe later tonight.

[Via http://fortheloveofskinny.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment