Saturday, February 6, 2010

Biggest Loser or Big Loser?

6 weeks of working out=6 pounds lost. 

I’ve eaten yogurt and granola when I wanted cinnamon crunch bagels and cream cheese.

I’ve eaten turkey wraps and vegetable soup when I wanted a cheeseburger and french fries.

I’ve drank loads of water when I wanted loads of coffee.

I’ve gotten up at 5 a.m. to exercise with the Wii version of Bob Harper when I wanted to cuddle up to my husband and sleep.

I’ve done all the right things but I have 6 pounds and bags under my eyes to show for it. 

I’ve fallen off the wagon this week. Increased work responsibilities and a sick child derailed working out and quite frankly, I don’t care.  I’m tired of it. 

Do you get like that?  Results don’t happen as quickly as you want?  A couple of set backs make you want to quit?

What do you do to stay motivated?  Have you quit?

[Via http://reclinerreflections.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment