Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 24: Couples Kenpo X

Today’s Workout was a:

Today I’m back on Kenpo X, one of my favorite workouts in the p90x program since it flies by so fast. Today I had to do my workout a little later on during the day, around 5pm.

The extra bonus today was that I got to do this workout with my girl, we haven’t yet worked out at all together but after a bunch of times trying to convince her, I finally got her to do it with me.

I really don’t have much to say about kenpo at this point since I can already keep up with this workout pretty perfectly. It’s intense and I love it, actually looking forward to it each week when it pops up.

I maybe should have got my girl to right this entry because this was her first time doing the workout, or any p90x workouts for that matter, and she really seemed to have the same attitude as when I actually started the program: a lot of “fuck you’s” aimed at the dvd, huffing & puffing, a lot of “again?” on repeatitious exercises and a lot of needed breaks & heavy water intake. She did say she enjoyed it though.

So that’s it for today, nothing really else to say about this workout, it was extra easy today since as my girlfriend was getting so warmed up from doing the exercises she actually ended up taking off her pants and doing it in her thong – which obviously was a bonus for me (I hope this happens more often.)

See you next time

-Fat Guy

[Via http://p90xversusafatguy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment