Sunday, February 14, 2010

there's nothing better than swimming

in the rain!

it’s wet season here! It’s been raining heaps lately! I love swimming in the rain (apart from frogs) and at night time! I swim underwater, to not get wet – hahaha!

Looking forward to tomorrow, good day actually; cause prissy has the day off, so she can do up her blog! Then when i finish work at five, we can go swimming!

Got new boxing gloves the other day, they are so cool! And a soccer ball, might see if my bro’s, prissy and i can play soccer tomorrow too, in the rain, backyard! sounds splendid! :D

Well, I best be off, got housework to do … Housework is a thankless job and i’m sick of doing it haha! Now i know how my mummy felt! Although I’m glad i did help her :) I know she appreciated it! I’d give anything to be able to help her now! (love you  miss you mum)

[Via http://fitforpinknelle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment