Thursday, February 25, 2010

Keepin' it goin'

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

Starting today and lasting for 8 weeks, I will be part of a team challenge on Shrinking Jeans (www.shrinkingjeans.net).  My weight today was 144.6.  (stupid daily weight fluctuations!)  I was 144.0 yesterday.  I’m going to change my weigh-in day to Wednesdays so that I’m in line for this challenge. 

I’ve been assigned to Team G.  While we are still in the process of getting all our members to check in and of coming up with a team name, a few of us like G4 – Gorgeous Girls Gettin’ Going!  But that’s def. not finalized yet. 

I also just found out that the next fitness challenge is 30 days in a row of Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred work out video.  OMG!  The 1 time I’ve done this video I could barely move for 3 days!  30 days in a row?!  Holy hell!  We start March 1 and go to March 30.  Well guess what?!  My birthday is March 31!  Soooo – I’m gonna do this challenge and celebrate my birthday with a sexy, shredded body!

I’d like to set a few goals for the next 8 weeks.

  1. Lose 8 pounds by the end of the challenge (would put me at 136 by 4/21)
  2. Complete the 30 shred fitness challenge
  3. Keep tracking all food and exercise – stay within 1200-1300 net calorie range each day

[Via http://bekkib73.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment