Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wow! What a weekend

Wow! I can’t believe i forgot to write this whole weekend! I woke up Saturday and went straight to the gym knowing that I wouldn’t get another chance to go as I was going out Saturday night. I ate fairly healthily Saturday night but then drank copulous amounts of alcohol so that might have voided it! :P

Sunday I was still over the limit so couldn’t drive to the gym. I planned to do exercise at home but that didn’t happen so instead I had a lazy day. I think I missed the gym though… After going every day, I noticed not going… I also had an eat whatever I want day today and so I ate fairly unhealthily all day…

Tomorow I will make up for it though as I’m planning 2 gym visits in the day. My weight loss goal is to get down to 138kgs by Friday. Wish me luck!

[Via http://mynewhealthylife.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment