Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weight Loss Program Round 2 Day 1

Today is Saturday, February 13, 2010. Valentine’s Day Eve. I am starting my weight loss program with Essential Health Hawaii today. I am so excited. The last time I lost about 20 pounds in 5 weeks and I’ve been able to keep off most of it. I gained back around four pounds, but this time I am serious. Although I think keeping the 15 pounds off was good, I want to be THIN!!!! I am determined to lose at least another 20 pounds. Brandy is so good. I love working with her. She said this time around, we are going to work on what keeps me addicted to sweets. We are going deep man! I love it!

This morning at 4:30am I weighed in at 150.5. I start my two loading up days. This is where I get to eat as much as i want! She wants to me load up on fats, calories and junk! Not sure how this fits into the program, I just know it works. Well, here goes. I am going to take my magic drops now and EAT! Stay tuned. Next week the pounds should start melting away as I do!

[Via http://veronicayamagata.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment