Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 12, February 12th, 2010

So today, overall was a good day. Of course, the whining and complaining about waking up… but I went out today and bought more gourmet coffee creamer so now hopefully my mornings will be a little cheerier :) Today was supposed to be a day off, but I’m heading out of town this weekend so I’m going to be missing two days, so I’m just going to do 4 days on, then 2 days off. The only thing though is that my knees have been hurting… not sure if i’m doing something wrong or if it’s just the slate flooring I’m working out on, or just the fact that I’m actually getting off my ass to do something, lol.

EXCERCISE

So I burned 124 calories…. it would have been more, but about halfway through my exercises I was doing shoulder raises and sure enough my resistance  band snapped so I ended up double fisting myself in the face. Yep. That was awesome. One in the lip, the other on my cheek bone. My lip still hurts, but thankfully no cuts or bruises. So I was so pissed I did all my exercises half assed and skipped anything that used the resistance band. Ah well.

DIET

Missing my water today… only 1 glass so far… need to get on that….

100 cals     Grapefruit

560 cals     Mac N Cheese with Facon Bits

100 cals     Injera

200 cals    Home Made Chicken Fingers

278 cals   Home Made Fries

60 cals      Booze

20 cals      Two Sugar Free Red Bulls (*drools*)

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY:     1318

MEASUREMENTS

Well, so far so good! I weigh the same! 200 lbs.

[Via http://wiislim.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment