Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday, 200lbs

Fridays are my weigh in day.  I weigh in every single day, maybe even twice a day…but on Friday is when I like to keep track of it.  Last week I weighed 198lbs and just had surgery.  My tummy tuck surgery may have taken off about 5-6 lbs of fat, but I am still swollen there and in the neck area.

I am feeling better today…everyday is getting easier and easier.  I took my first shower since before surgery.  I feel like a million bucks!  It is funny when you become very limited to how going back to normal life is so great, appreciate it.  Some people are limited throughout their life in one way or another.  Whenever I bitch about something not going right, I try to remember how lucky I am to have a healthy life.  When I had bad days with stuttering where my dad seen the frustration on my face, he always told me, “Hey Ry, you stutter, but atleast you can talk”.  Speaking of, my stuttering has been getting a little better lately.  I always go through phases and just tried to not worry about it as of late.

It looks like a nice day outside.  I really want to get out of the apartment and do something.  I want to play tennis, go to the track, go for a walk, anything.  After Kim gets home, we are going to go for a walk if it is nice out.  We may order pizza from this one place called “Gaetano’s”.  The pizza is so good and I am glad Kim enjoys it a lot.  Kim is from Chicago where the pizza is different and she prefers that over the pizza here, so its good to find a place she likes more than the others average places near here.

Kim and I have goals to meet for when our anniversary comes.  Our anniversay is October 24th.  It was the first day we officially met and the first day my life has changed so much.  She wants to get back down to 125lbs which is 13lbs to go, and I want to get down to 178lbs.  The reason I picked that number was, because it was pretty close to the percentage of weight Kim wanted to lose (about 9-10% body weight).  We didn’t have stakes on it yet, but I think we will both meet our goals

[Via http://fieldsy1024.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment