Sunday, August 16, 2009

The verdict: Soy milk vs Almond milk

I have been looking up recipes online for vegetarian meal ideas lately and keep hearing people talking about almond milk. I have never heard of it, so today I decided to see if we had it at our grocery store and I bought some. It comes in the same kind of container that soy milk is in.

So, my take on almond milk is? It’s not gross or bad tasting or anything like that. It’s just not as good tasting as soy milk and it’s more expensive. The thickness is nice and everything, I have just decided to stick with soy milk because I like it better.  If for some reason you do not like the taste of soy or you are allergic to it or something, almond milk would be a great alternative.

[Via http://fatfreemayobites.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment