Thursday, August 27, 2009

Harder and harder and harder and....

Not much to post about today.  It was a great day.  Eating was good and the exercise was better.  I really put in a good effort tonight and did 7 circuits over my usual 6 circuits.  My body feels tighter and strong and I’m loving the new schedule for the week.  And can I say that I really love chicken.  My wife made some up for me for the week and I put it in tonight’s salad.  Oh so good and I can feel that my body is just craving for it.  Really love that protein.

Another compliment today.  This time from an older lady I work with and she didn’t know if I was comfortable talking about it.  I never stop finding this hilarious.  I wonder if it is themselves that don’t feel comfortable about it.  She also has stopped with the pop (that’s what we call soda up here) and drinking a lot of water.  I’d love to put Pepsi and Coke out of business.  But then some might not like me too much.

[Via http://lwtrf.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment