Monday, August 17, 2009

Project 30 week 11 results

I feel like I’m not really trying very hard…I guess that’s a good sign. Maybe it means that I’ve turned a corner and changed my eating habits. I’m eating a lot less than before but I don’t feel hungry and I don’t feel like I’m dieting much. I need to lose 3 pounds both this week and next to make goal though and that’s going to be tough. I might end up going an extra week. That’s fine too. I plan to keep going forward – after I complete this first 30 pounds, I plan to start another challenge. If you go by the books, I should probably lose another 43 pounds. Realistically though I want to lose another 30. I’m comfortable there even if it is a bit above the recommended weight for my height. Anyway, on to the results.

Stats:

Weight lost to date: 24

Weight left to go: 6

[Via http://dabeesknees.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment