Thursday, August 13, 2009

Items and Tips to make losing weight with HCG easier!

Actually losing weight with HCG is incredibly easy but I have a few tips and items that will make it even easier to lose weight with HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.

1. An accurate food scale -Newline Electronic Digital Kitchen Food Scale, SAK4162-Silver

2. A George Foreman Grill with removable plates – make sure you get removable plates as you will use this grill 2 times a day. This is the one I have and it is great. George Foreman GRP46P 72-Square-Inch Grill with Nonstick Removable Plates

3. Yerba Mate tea. I purchased this from the organic food section in my local Publix and Krogers. It is wonderful

4. Good pair of walking shoes. No weight loss program should omit exercise. Kevin Trudeau tells you to walk one hour every day.

5. Polar Heart Rate Monitor. You don’t need anything fancy. I like this one because red is my favorite color. Polar F4 (Berry Color) (Small Transmitter 28-40 Inch Chest) Heart Rate Monitor for Women. Great for Exercise and Fitness.

6. Accurate set of bathroom scales. Be sure to weigh yourself every morning at the same time.

7. White Board and Markers. I found it extremely helpful to track everything on a big white board. I had a column for weight, body fat, HCG, Diet, Exercise, water, and notes. Everyday, I charted my progress. Very helpful!

8. Body Fat Monitor and tape measure. There will be times when the scale does not show a change but your clothes will be bigger. We want to lose body fat not just body weight. This is the model that I have and it works fine. Omron HBF-306C Fat Loss Monitor

9. Water Bottle(s). Make sure you get a metal water bottle or a safe plastic bottle. You want to drink lots of water. One of the tips I did was put 8 rubber bands on the water bottle and when I finished drinking a bottle – remove the rubber band. When the rubber bands were gone, I had drank the required amount of water.

10. Your own personal jingle. I know this sounds strange but as I run or walk, I sing a little song about how I am losing weight and looking great. It makes the time fly by.

The last tip or item that you need is the committment to not cheat and to do this. You only stay on HCG for a short period of time – cheating will delay your results. So make up your mind to do this and do it properly.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

PS I am starting my new round of HCG this weekend. I lost 35 pounds the first time – now I want to lose down to my fighting weight of 125 to 129.

[Via http://bestdietthatworks.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment