Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 3 of the hCG Diet: I wanna lick your dessert bowl!

Day 3, October 19, 2009

Weigh in- 184 lbs

This morning I weighed in at a hefty 184; the most I’ve weighed in a long time. I can attribute my two-day gorg for the weight gain; plan executed exactly as it should have.

I seriously racked my brain this morning trying to figure out what I would wear to work.  I got rid of all my fat clothes last year. I found a pair of black stretchy cords that fit like a glove!

I stuck to my diet all day long. I didn’t feel hungry except for after I ate my lunch, but those hunger pains went away after I drank more water.  I drank a total of 100 oz the entire day!

For dinner I made fried talapia and steamed broccoli. Dinner tasted so gourmet; hadn’t cooked fish in years!

Had my evening snack of a protein shake with a couple of strawberries. Earlier in the evening I was having really horrible sugar withdrawals and craving dessert like a little kid! My boyfriend had a piece of pumpkin pie and I wanted a bite so badly, but he refused and called it “supporting me”.  After he was done with his dessert, I took his bowl to the kitchen and pretended I was going to lick up the crumbs! If he hadn’t been there, I may have just done that!

I’m excited to see how my weight turns out tomorrow as it takes 3 injections of the hCG to really begin its work!

No comments:

Post a Comment