Saturday, October 31, 2009

Well Intentioned Doesn't Cut It

I had every intention of getting up and going to the gym today. It’s been 3 or 4 days since I’ve been. I woke up to a rainy, dark day and hadn’t an ounce of energy to get me to my car. I just wanted to sleep.

As well, I had told my brother that I would do some work for him. He pays me to do easy assembly work, and I was feeling guilty that I had been putting him off. So, no gym today.

I did get in a 15 minute walk outside, but that was the extent of my exercise. Meals were light. I had a protein shake for breakfast, black bean vegetable soup for lunch; lamb chops and coleslaw for supper. Only snacks were grapes, an apple and raw turnip.

I start out so well intentioned and then bloody life gets in my way. Well, that’s an excuse I haven’t used before.

No comments:

Post a Comment