Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 28, 2009

Weight: 210 lbs.

7:00 a.m. It took me an hour and fifteen minutes to drive to work today. Somebody shook the proverbial snow globe. We are expected to get 2 feet of snow in the next 36 hours!

Breakfast: Raisin Bran cereal, iced tea and coffee.

Water: Four cups

10:33 a.m. After my conference call I get to go home! It is snowing like crazy and expected to get really bad so my boss said I could beat the traffic by leaving early and working from home.

Lunch: Tea and my dad’s mac & cheese. It wasn’t very good.

3:27 p.m. I have been playing catch-up since it took me a while to get home. However, I am glad to be warm and working in my PJs!

Dinner: Hamburger and potatoes with water

8:30 p.m. I have been awfully tired all day. I think I will go to bed early.

Days without soda: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment