Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something's gotta give and it better be my waistline

So I’ve been fat since I was about 5 or 6 years old – don’t ask me how; and during college I put on quite a bit of weight. During the 3 years since, however, I’ve lost quite a bit. But a couple of months ago I began to feel extremely uncomfortable in my own skin. It seemed I put on about 8 pounds which felt like the world because I guess the 8 pounds just spread out and I had some more inches on me.

In any case I decided I was gonna work that weight off. I needed to reach my goal weight and lose 50 pounds. 50 pounds – that’s a lot!!! Soooo I started my new weight loss regime and have been exercising about 3-4 days per week; I even curbed my appetite and I gotta say -I am feeling sooo good.

It’s been two weeks and my clothes have been fitting a little better, so hopefully I can stick with it. Gooooo Meeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment