Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Are Your Goals After You Die?

I ask that question because I wonder what people and myself  sometimes are waiting for to accomplish or start on their goals in life.  Are we just surviving until we die? I hope not.  So what are we waiting for? The perfect time to start? There is none.  The confidence to start? That comes after the doing. I don’t know how? You learn as you go, the how comes afterward. So if you do not have any goals you want to accomplish in life, I guess you have some after you die. Believe this, life will conspire with you after you have decided to change or create something different in your life, whether it be weight loss, financial  or whatever goal you might have. If you are afraid so what, I am too. We are all different but we all have the same feelings, insecurities, hesitations. Don’t wait any longer to start living the life you want to have, small changes are what make up big changes in your life. If you really look at it, what one person has done another can also. More to come…..

No comments:

Post a Comment