Thursday, January 7, 2010

boop!

I went to the gym today, for the first time in toooooooooo long.  It felt good. Going again tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that…..  I’m not gonna weigh myself for like a month because I dont even want to know how much weight i’ve gained over these last few weeks :-x   My ultimate goal is to get down to 125 lbs.  Think I can do it??? I hope so!

I really need to start a drawing and/or finish the painting I started for emily.  …..Maybe this weekend?  Now that I only have my ONE job I have enough free time to do it… I just need to pry myself away from this computer once in a while, ya know?!  I feel like I just blogged this exact same subject the other day, did i?  I guess i’ll check after I post this.  If I’m repeating myself, sorry!

dying my hair this weekend! back to just normal plain brown.  this weird reddish/carmely/brown thing ain’t working for me anymore.

[Via http://yooshername.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment