Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 2: Days 1-7

Instead of writing a new post for every day of the week, I am just going to combine the week into one post and just update it everyday/when I find the time.

Last week I had a pretty rough start and only lost .2 pounds :-? .  My goal for this week is 2 pounds.

Yesterday: January 27th, 2010

Lunch: Salad with Balsamic for dressing, Left over Shrimp and veggies, V8 Juice. Snack: Hot Chocolate, Fiber One Bar. Dinner: 1/2 Californian sub from Planet Sub, Bag Baked Lays, Unsweetened Ice Tea. Snack: 1 serving animal crackers, one pouch Motts fruit snack. Exercise: 60 min weight lifting class

I didn’t drink any water at all yesterday. But now that I have my new water bottle, I have no excuse!

Total Intake of: Calories: Fat: Fiber: Protein: Calories Burned in workout, about: Calories. * I will update this info when I get home from work.

[Via http://wonderwallflower.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment