Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 10 Weight Loss- January 15, 2010

Day 10

Weight- 227 lb.

Food Consumed-  ~1500 Calories

 x2 foot long chicken breast sub from Subway (no sauces), water. Milk (protein shake).

Workout-

Today I worked out triceps and chest at gym. Did an hour of light cardio, and did some core exercises on my exercise ball.

Supplements taken-

Took some multivitamins in the morning. Had a protein shake after my workout. I always forget to take my glutamine on workout days.

Overall thoughts-

I have a feeling my arms are going to be unable to be moved tomorrow after the workout tonight. My legs were OK yesterday after the leg workout on Wednesday, but today for some reason they are more sore then yesterday and I kind of wobble when I walk lol. I feel good though, being all sore, because I know it is for a good cause :) . Gotta get an elliptical for the house still, I would burn much more calories on it then I would on a treadmill. Can’t wait to start up my new eating routine after this weekend, excited and motivated to start doing everything right with my eating and workout habits.

[Via http://donmichaels.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment