Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Out of touch

I’m a bad blogger. Yep, it’s not a big priority in my life, but I still enjoy it to a degree. A year ago, I dumped most of my blog because it was mostly just me talking to myself. It still is, kind of. But I really want to be a good blogger. I see a lot of good blogs, but mine will probably never compare in quality. Frankly, real life (and Facebook) is far more interesting than anything I could blog about. Sorry I didn’t finish my advent series if you were interested in that.

I really wanted to talk about my resolutions for this year, but there’s one big one that I’ve been working on since last week. I have the goal this year to lose weight. At the moment, I’m working toward 1 pound per week, but it’s hard work. I haven’t been exercising nearly enough, and staying within my daily food intact limit is very challenging. We have a Wii, which has some good physical games. Actually, we only have one good game I can play, Wii Sports, but it has a lot of challenging games. I plan on starting to do a little bit of each game every night, but I have some projects to finish before I can really get into it. We’ve had the Wii for almost a year, and we haven’t used it very much, I really plan on changing that this year, since we paid a lot for it, and I don’t want to see that money wasted.

The new year always sends me into an excited frenzy of ‘change’ but I really feel like this year I need to focus on the weight loss, and let little habits change each day.

[Via http://betweenbabies.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment